The General Department of the National Energy Administration recently issued a notice on matters related to the preparation of the "14th Five-Year Plan" for renewable energy development (Guoneng Zongtong Xinneng  No. 29), which clarified the "14th Five-Year Plan" for renewable energy development. "Planning focus. Prioritize the development of local decentralized and distributed renewable energy resources, vigorously promote the direct utilization of distributed renewable power, heat, gas, etc. on the user side, and combine new technologies such as energy storage and hydrogen energy to increase the regional energy supply of renewable energy In the proportion. On the power supply side, research measures such as hydropower expansion and transformation, pumped storage and other energy storage facilities construction, and thermal power flexibility transformation to improve the system's peak shaving capacity.
Energy Bureau of all provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) and Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps, relevant provincial (municipalities) Development and Reform Commission, State Grid Corporation of China, China Southern Power Grid, Inner Mongolia Electric Power Company, National Development and Reform Commission Energy Research Institute, Ministry of Ecology and Environment Environmental Engineering Assessment The Center, the China Meteorological Administration Wind Energy and Solar Energy Resource Center, the National Geothermal Energy Center, the General Institute of Hydropower and Electric Power, the Special Committee on Wind Energy, the Special Committee on Photovoltaics, relevant research institutions:
In order to promote the high-quality development of the renewable energy industry, do a good job in the development of renewable energy during the 14th Five-Year Plan period, ensure the connection between national planning and local planning, and enhance planning guidance. According to the "Renewable Energy Law" and the National Energy Administration The "14th Five-Year" Energy Planning Work Plan and other relevant requirements are hereby notified of the following matters concerning the preparation of the "14th Five-Year" plan for renewable energy development:
1. Attach great importance to the preparation of the "14th Five-Year Plan" for the development of renewable energy
The "14th Five-Year Plan" for renewable energy development is an important part of the "14th Five-Year Plan" for energy development and an important measure to implement the new energy security strategy of "Four Revolutions, One Cooperation". The “Fourteenth Five-Year Plan” for renewable energy development is a working guide to guide the high-quality development of the renewable energy industry during the “Fourteenth Five-Year Plan” period. It aims to clarify the development goals of renewable energy, optimize the layout of the renewable energy industry, and achieve high-quality renewable energy. Development is of great significance.
All regions and relevant departments should attach great importance to the preparation of the "14th Five-Year Plan" for renewable energy development, closely focus on the "four revolutions, one cooperation" new energy security strategy, scientifically propose renewable energy development goals, and clarify renewable energy The main tasks of development, major projects, innovative methods and safeguard measures, to promote renewable energy to continuously reduce costs, expand scale, optimize layout, improve quality and efficiency, and achieve high-proportion, high-quality development, in order to promote the "14th Five-Year Plan" period. Renewable energy has become the main body of increase in energy consumption, laying a solid foundation for achieving the strategic goal of 20% of non-fossil energy consumption in 2030.
2.Second, earnestly implement the key tasks of planning
(1) Highlight the market-oriented low-cost strategy of giving priority to the development of renewable energy. The “Fourteenth Five-Year Plan” is an important window period for promoting energy transformation and green development. It is also a critical period for land-based wind power and photovoltaic power generation to fully achieve unsubsidized parity. It is necessary to give full play to the cost competitiveness of renewable energy, adhere to the direction of marketization, and give priority to the development and use of renewable energy. The national renewable energy development plan should coordinate the overall layout and overall optimization of renewable energy development. All regions should prioritize the development and utilization of local renewable energy as the primary principle of local energy planning and energy development and construction. The energy consumption market is large and local Regions with limited development space for renewable energy resources should actively accept imported renewable energy from outside the region.
(2) To systematically evaluate the development conditions of various renewable energy resources. Comprehensively sort out the relationship between the development layout of renewable energy such as hydropower (including pumped storage, the same below), wind power, solar energy, biomass energy, and geothermal energy in the region, and systematically analyze ecology, environmental protection, forestry, grassland, cultural tourism , Military and other land constraints affecting the development and construction of renewable energy, research and propose various types of renewable energy development space. Combining with the development trend of various renewable energy technologies, in-depth assessment of the development potential and distribution of various types of renewable energy in the region. At the same time, considering the implementation of my country's energy revolution strategy and the need for large-scale development of renewable energy in the future, we should coordinate with the land and space planning to reserve development space for the medium and long-term strategic development of renewable energy.
(3) Scientifically demonstrate the development goals of various renewable energy sources during the 14th Five-Year Plan. Comprehensively evaluate the progress of the implementation of the 13th Five-Year Plan for renewable energy, and summarize the effectiveness of the implementation of the plan and the problems faced. Focusing on the national target requirements for the proportion of non-fossil energy consumption in 2025, carefully analyze the development conditions and characteristics of various renewable energy resources in the region, and comprehensively consider factors such as technological progress, development economy, grid consumption and transmission, innovative development and system optimization , Coordinated research and put forward the overall goal of renewable energy development in the region during the "14th Five-Year Plan" period and various renewable energy development goals such as hydropower, wind power, solar energy, biomass energy, geothermal energy, and ocean energy. Renewable energy receiving areas should also study and put forward the goal of receiving renewable energy from the outside during the "14th Five-Year Plan" period. On this basis, clarify the proportion of renewable energy electricity and non-aqueous renewable energy electricity in the region in the total electricity consumption of the entire society, and the proportion of renewable energy consumption in primary energy consumption, and establish a corresponding indicator system and include it in the region Energy "14th Five-Year Plan"
(5) Make overall plans for local consumption and inter-provincial transmission of renewable energy. Regarding the implementation of the consumption market as an important prerequisite of the renewable energy development plan, improving the local consumption capacity of renewable energy and expanding the scale of renewable energy resource allocation across provinces are important measures to promote the development of renewable energy during the 14th Five-Year Plan . On the power supply side, research measures such as hydropower expansion and transformation, pumped storage and other energy storage facilities construction, and thermal power flexibility transformation to improve the system's peak shaving capacity. On the grid side, we will study and improve the main grid of the provincial and regional power grids, improve the transmission capacity of the cross-regional power grid, optimize the dispatching operation mechanism, and provide a resource optimization configuration platform for the mutual deployment of renewable energy and fossil energy. On the user side, combine new power consumption fields (electric vehicles, electric heating, etc.), power demand-side response, integrated energy services and other new energy consumption models and new business forms, give full play to demand-side flexibility, and study and tap the space for renewable energy consumption.
(6) Accelerate the construction of renewable energy technology equipment and industrial system. Focusing on renewable energy technology innovation, industrial development and service system support, research measures to further improve the renewable energy industry system. In-depth study of the "14th Five-Year Plan" and the medium and long-term development trend of various renewable energy technologies, related technology integration and industry integration development trends. With technological progress as the core, we will focus on improving the manufacturing capacity of renewable energy equipment, focusing on breaking through a number of key "stuck neck" technical problems, researching and establishing a multi-level renewable energy technology innovation model composed of institutions, enterprises and universities, and fostering independent Intellectual property system of renewable energy industry.
(7) Research and propose long-term mechanisms and policy measures to support the development of renewable energy. Study and improve the policy coordination mechanism, strengthen the coordination and coordination of renewable energy and land, environmental protection, forestry and other policies, and establish a multi-plan and unified overall planning system. Research and improve the target assessment mechanism, implement the responsibility subject and assessment mechanism of renewable energy targets, and establish a dynamic assessment and implementation supervision mechanism for medium and long-term renewable energy development goals. Study and improve the market promotion mechanism, give play to the decisive role of the market mechanism in the allocation of resources, and establish a renewable energy market system with diverse subjects, fair and open, and orderly competition. Research and improve the high-quality development evaluation system, establish a dynamic evaluation mechanism covering planning implementation, quality supervision, credit management, etc., to promote the healthy development of the renewable energy industry.
（1） Improve the working mechanism. Commissioned by the National Energy Administration hydropower planning & design institute "difference" led the establishment of renewable energy development planning, national grid co., LTD., southern power grid company, National Development and Reform Commission energy research institute, the ecological environment and environmental engineering assessment center, China's meteorology department wind and solar energy resources center, national center for geothermal energy, electric power design institute and related industry association, the development enterprise ready to work with. The competent energy departments of all provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government) shall set up corresponding working organs to organize relevant local departments and enterprises to participate in the work of planning and compilation.
(2) Make planning cohesive. In accordance with the unified arrangement of the formulation of the plan, it is necessary to make a good connection between renewable energy planning and comprehensive energy planning, energy planning in various fields, provincial renewable energy planning and national renewable energy planning, and renewable energy planning and environmental protection, transportation and other related plans, so as to ensure the scientific nature and operability of the plan. The general Institute of Hydropower And Water Conservancy planning and Design and other technical units shall, in the formulation of the 14th five-year Plan for the development of renewable energy in all provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government), provide timely communication and technical services, and assist in the connection between national and local plans.
(3). Soliciting opinions from all sides. In the course of planning, investigation and research should be strengthened and scientific demonstration of the planning scheme should be carried out. We should listen extensively to the opinions and Suggestions of all parties through symposiums, symposiums, expert argumentation and public soliciting opinions, so as to ensure that planning studies are fully demonstrated.
(1) National Renewable Energy Planning
Before early April 2020, complete the first draft of the planning research report.
Before the end of June 2020, complete the preliminary connection between national planning and local planning in light of the research results of renewable energy planning in various provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities). In light of the progress of the national comprehensive energy plan and sub-sectoral energy plan, complete the initial connection between the renewable energy plan and related energy plans. Complete the intermediate draft of the planning research report, listen to and absorb the opinions of related parties through seminars and other methods, and continue to demonstrate and improve.
Before the end of September 2020, continue to do a good job of linking up the national renewable energy plan with local plans and related national special plans. After completing the report of the "14th Five-Year Plan for Renewable Energy Development", the relevant departments of our bureau organized experts to conduct review and acceptance, and formally submit it to our bureau after further improvement.
By the end of September 2020, continue to make good connections between the national renewable energy plan, local plans, and national relevant special plans. Completion of the "Research on the 14th Five-Year Plan for Renewable Energy Development" report, relevant departments of our bureau organized experts to conduct review and acceptance, and further submitted it to our bureau after further improvement
Before the end of November 2020, complete the "14th Five-Year Plan for Renewable Energy Development (Draft for Comment)" and formally solicit opinions from relevant parties.
Before the end of March 2021, the national "Fourteenth Five-Year Plan for Renewable Energy Development (Draft for Review)" will be formed, which will begin.
Before mid-April 2020, on the basis of the existing planning and research work, the energy authorities of all provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) will organize and carry out the regional renewable energy development "14th Five-Year Plan" research work, and propose the "14th Five-Year Plan" for renewable energy. "Preliminary development ideas, mainly including the development basis, overall ideas, planning goals, main tasks, major projects, safeguard measures, as well as suggestions for major projects, project demonstrations and innovation mechanisms that hope to be included in the national renewable energy plan, and will be released in April 20 days ago, the preliminary ideas for the development of renewable energy in the region during the 14th Five-Year Plan period were submitted to our bureau.
Before the end of May 2020, the energy authorities of all provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) shall complete the first draft of the regional renewable energy plan in accordance with the requirements of the planning work, and submit it to our bureau by the end of May.Before the end of November 2020, cooperate with our bureau to do a good job of linking up provincial renewable energy planning.
Before the end of November 2020, cooperate with our bureau to do a good job in the connection of provincial renewable energy planning
Before the end of December 2020, the energy authorities of all provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) shall follow the overall requirements of the National Renewable Energy Development "14th Five-Year Plan", the linkages between the development and utilization targets of renewable energy in all provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) and other planning content, Revise and improve the "14th Five-Year Plan" for renewable energy development in the region, and submit the official draft to our bureau.
All regions and relevant units are requested to carry out the preparation of the "14th Five-Year Plan" for renewable energy development as soon as possible. The National Energy Administration will convene a meeting at an appropriate time to coordinate and advance the planning and preparation related work according to the schedule and work needs.
Comprehensive Department of National Energy Administration